[Introspective] Re: Disco 3 and what not

Remark Communications remarkcentral@earthlink.net
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:08:59 -0500

Wow, what great news!  Mats, WAFBITD on Disco 2 was certainly a "slow"
ending to the CD, and it was intentional, to kinda "wind down" the
dancing fervor of the rest of the CD.  And, since (in my opinion) that
CD was done during the "hey-day" of the PSB's "ecstasy driven"
productions, the BIR ambient mix of WAFBITD was intended to be one of
those early-morning-after-party tunes that you melt into as your drug
induced state subsides.  It's very apparent!!

Anyway, as for Disco 3, YES let's hope that this darn thing is NOT all
"remixed together", that is what ruined Disco 2 (not the
tracklisting...err, except for that damn mix of Liberation!).  And it
wouldn't surprise me if "Here" has been beefed up a little bit and set
to a faster tempo.  Here's to hoping that the PSB extended mix is at
least 10 minutes!!!

It's so great to see posts again!  Oh, and how awesome is it that Chris
has been answering the questions on the official site!??!

<remark, dancing to disco because he doesn't like rock>