[Introspective] Final results of funniest PSB song survey

Wayne Wayne" <psbfan@earthlink.net
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 06:03:45 -0800

The final results are in of my survey this past week of what my site
visitors consider to be the funniest Pet Shop Boys song. And the top
vote-getter is:

* "Absolutely Fabulous," with 17.3% of the vote.

To see the complete results, including several excellent write-ins, please
visit my "Commentary" website at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
click on the "Past Survey Results" link in the left navigation bar.

Of course, this means there's now a new survey for the week ahead. This week
I'm asking which PSB album (not counting "Discography") has, in your
opinion, the strongest material -- the best "song quality" overall --
regardless of whether it's your favorite. To vote, please "mark your
ballot," so to speak, right there on the home page of my site. (And thanks
to Ali for suggesting this intriguing question!)

Thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! And here's wishing
you all a marvelous week ahead!