[clamassassin-discuss] Clamassassin w/ Maildrop...

Juan Gonzalez juan at xdracco.net
Sat Jan 14 16:07:46 PST 2006

I was playing a bit more with this setup and here's what I'm going to settle
for...

I've created a symlink from /usr/bin/reformail to /usr/bin/formail.. Then
removed all -f instances that appear after the ${FORMAIL} variable.

Seems like added maildrop support would be simple as the only difference is
the -f.

Hope this convinces you to add Maildrop support to future versions of
clamassassin...

Thanks for listening.

Juan