[clamassassin-discuss] clamassasin eats my cpu resources

Fake ID arsiprahasia2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 18:15:32 PST 2004

Dear all,

I installed clamav + clamassasin at my server and then
created /etc/procmailrc for global. In 24 hours, my
server died, I can even login to my server, I have to
use  Ctrl + Alt + Del via console and disable
clamd/clamassasin, and my server back to normally.
Later I tried to run it again and check my process, I
saw there is many process called procmail ( I have one
hundred user at there).

Is it possible caused by procmail ? May I use
.procmailrc for every user (disable global
/etc/procmailrc) ?

Any ides will be appreciate.

Thank you.