[clamassassin-discuss] What OS are you running clamassassin on?

James Lick jlick at drivel.com
Sun Aug 1 05:40:17 PDT 2004

I have occasional questions like "Will clamassassin work on my OS?"
which I don't always know the answer to.  I also sometimes get bug
reports that "clamassassin doesn't work on my OS." which sometimes is
really a bug, but othertimes is a problem with the user's system.  I'd
like to take a quick census.  Please let me know which version of
clamassassin, and which OS you are running it on, including the output
of the command 'uname -a'.  That'll help me get a better idea of how to
answer those kinds of questions.

--
James Lick -- 黎建溥 -- jlick at jameslick.com -- http://jameslick.com/