[clamassassin-announce] Minor fix clamassassin version 1.1.1 released

James Lick jlick at drivel.com
Wed Jun 30 23:24:52 PDT 2004

This version only changes the location of head from /bin/head to
/usr/bin/head.  There are no other changes.  If you already got 1.1.0
working on your own, there's no need to upgrade.

I'm also working on version 1.2.0 which will auto-detect all paths and
adds some new features.  If you have any feedback or requests please let
me know soon so I can add them in this version.

http://drivel.com/clamassassin/

--
James Lick -- 黎建溥 -- jlick at jameslick.com -- http://jameslick.com/