[clamassassin-announce] clamassassin 1.2.1 released

James Lick jlick at drivel.com
Sun Aug 8 22:05:13 PDT 2004

clamassassin 1.2.1 has been released. This release only makes changes to
the configure script and documentation. If you already have version
1.2.0 installed, there will be no difference in this release. This
release fixes a problem which caused configure to fail on systems using
ClamAV 0.70 and older, and also includes better feature compatibility
checks. The documentation has been improved to better cover which
versions of ClamAV are compatible with clamassassin. This release should
work with ClamAV 0.66 or higher, but I recommend using at least ClamAV
0.75.1.

This release has also been much better tested than any previous
version.  I have regression tested it against all versions of ClamAV
0.66 through the August 4 devel snapshot on Solaris 9, Solaris 10 and
Red Hat 9 platforms.

http://jameslick.com/clamassassin/

I'd also like to take this opportunity to request that if you are
successful in implementing clamassassin in your systems, please send me
the output of 'uname -a' so that I have a better idea of what platforms
clamassassin works on, and which ones are in most use.  If particular
platforms are more frequently used that others, I will consider doing
full regression tests on those platforms for future releases.

--
James Lick -- 黎建溥 -- jlick at jameslick.com -- http://jameslick.com/