[Trash-talk] Fwd: Question for seller -- Item #923591651

Slava Slava <deepshadow@freemail.ru>
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:46:39 +0300

More probably it's fake! Shirley's 'S' letter not like this:
higher part of her letter has more steep slopping. Other signs
are different with original too, it's obviously.. especially Duke's
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=925380323

--
 Slava