[Trash-talk] Re: GR: Fwd: Question for seller -- Item #923591651

Kyla Wheeler rockstargirl@bust.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 01:01:32 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, I would have to agree, being a graphology enthusiast myself. I'm not too convinced on the guitar either though. I'm not very familiar with their real signatures, but if you compare the e, k, and i in all the sigs on the guitar they are very similar, suggesting to me that they were most likely done by the same person. The small loops in the bottom of the capital B and D are also the same.

Kyla

--- <renee@newinfection.com> wrote:
>Not that it makes me an expert or anything, but a couple years ago i went
>on a graphology kick and there are certain qualities to handwriting and
>signatures that just cant be faked (or at least it's nearly impossible)...
>stuff often not really paid attention to.  All those signatures look like
>they were made by the same person ::looking:: at real autographs so they
>look ::similar::..
>
>for example there is at least one abnormally long vertical stroke in each
>signature... this being a very strong characteristic for handwriting to
>have, butch's signature has always been every time i've seen it, very
>rounded, and it's a trait that's not going to randomly appear even if the
>autograph was given hastily or under duress.  just an example..
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=925380323
>that for example, the signatures are different than normal, probably due
>to the object being signed being an akward shape and the pen being a paint
>pen and handling differently, but they hold all the same qualities of real
>autographs for each member. granted, this COULD be fake too but was done
>VERY well. i think the thing above is just depressingly badly done.
>
>plus i mean, look at the guys other auctions. they're all the same
>thing,all autographed by VERY popular musicians. his things don't seem to
>be selling very well and i'm thinking it's b/c the others probably look
>equally fake to fans of those respective artists who know what the
>signatures should look like.
>
>renee

BUST Magazine: For
Women with Something to Get Off Their Chests
Subscribe at http://www.bust.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag