[trash-talk] Is trash talk still active?

Bill Shaw garbagebase at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 07:22:15 PST 2013

Can't make myself unsubscribe, still have my filter set up for the TRash Talk emails... obviously not much activity these days but quite a few of us are still here....

I got to see Garbage twice in 2012, the "BFD" Fest at Shoreline in June and then at the Warfield in SF in October. Both were great shows, they are definitely on a new roll. I see some dates popping up again for the US, although nothing out west yet. If they do head back here to California, Bay Area, chances are I will be there....

I don't get out nearly as much as I used to, mainly due to becoming a dad a few years ago.... now have 2 little boys and loving it!

Not Your Kind of People is definitely a solid album. Hard to pick a favorite song, but Control is certainly a contender....