[trash-talk] Guitar Hero

Alan Hoppe scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 21 21:54:30 PDT 2009

I think what I saw that named "Only Happy When It Rains" in the confirmed tracklist credited Garbage,
but then a separate list of "artists to appear as characters" included Shirley Manson.

* Matt Bellamy (Muse)

* Johnny Cash

* Kurt Cobain (Nirvana)

* Shirley Manson (Garbage)

I've seen a few stills of the Shirley they created for Guitar Hero, and it's really interesting. Wow.

-Alan-