[trash-talk] [garbage-trash-talk] Tell me where it hurts Video

Brendan Kelly garbageotaku at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 23:43:09 PDT 2007

In case you guys haven't already found it, someone posted this link in the thread at the garbagediscobox forum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oew06ctmxPA

It's a little cleaner.  I think you can hear the lyrics better.

garbagedisco <garbagedisco at hotmail.com> wrote:                                  http://www.garbagediscobox.com/news/?p=1254

             __._,_.___                                                 Messages in this topic           (1)                                          Reply           (via web post)           |                     Start a new topic
                                 Messages               |    Files               |    Photos               |    Links               |    Database               |    Polls               |    Members               |    Calendar

                 Visit Your Group         |                Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use       |                Unsubscribe

                                                        Visit Your Group
                                                                          Sing Country?
 Win $50,000!
 Enter the Road to