[trash-talk] Absolute Garbage (possible) tracklist - Re: Shirley sighting, Edinburgh

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 12:31:49 PST 2007

I got info from another garbage email list a month or so ago - don't know how accurate it is but this is what was sent:

1. Vow
2. Queer
3. OHWIR
4. Stupid Girl
5. Milk
6. #1 Crush
7. Push It
8. ITIP
9. Special
10. WIGU
11. YLSF
12. TWINE
13. Cherry Lips
14. Shut Your Mouth
15. WDYLM
16. Bleed Like Me
17. It's All Over but the Crying
18. OHWIR (live)
19. WDYLM (live)

Not only that, there was a link to download the whole thing as mp3, which I did. I was able to identify the OHWIR live version as being from that festival where the show was really late and it rained, Shirley does a verse of Singing in the Rain over the intro.. Was that the Exit festival in Serbia? or the MTV thing in Trieste Italy? well one of those anyway. I'd have to check the boots again, can't recall of the top of my head. I could not identify the WDYLM live version....

It's basically all (or most) of the singles, in chronological order.

-Bill

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic