[trash-talk] Han Gommeren

Rob Watson garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 03:07:47 PDT 2006

For the attention of the European Fans who travelled around Europe to see
Garbage from the beautifulgarbage tour onwards. For anyone that knows the
Dutch Garbage fan Han Gommeren sadly he passed away on Tuesday morning aged
just 43.

I have set up a post at my forum where anyone that knew him can leave a
message which will be included in his book of condolence.

If you remember him feel free to post whatever you want, all messages will
be passed on to his family.
http://www.garbagedisco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4740

You can also leave a message on the official Client forum, again all
messages will be passed on.
http://www.client-online.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2283

Rob

Garbage Discography - http://www.garbage-discography.co.uk