[trash-talk] NGR: HI! (A spin)

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Sun Sep 3 13:40:07 PDT 2006

Blimey... well I joined TT whenever it started (when was that again?
1996? Alas, my brain isn't what it used to be) when I was toiling
away as a post-grad in a Chemistry department.

As anyone who knows me already knows, the whole PhD thing didn't
really work out and I've been working at a visual effects house in
London for the last 9 years where I do all manner of web/multimedia/
Mac things and still get to act like a kid, which is great. As for
age, well I'm apparently mid-30s; mentally I'm probably about 4.

A lot of the people I came across via this list and via other Garbage-
y routes have become great friends and if only for that, thanks...

Ian