[trash-talk] the official website

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 10:43:45 PST 2006

The primary reason I joined was advance access to tickets.

And I was able to take advantage of the presales on a couple of
occasions, but it would have been just as easy to get my tickets
through normal channels. Anyway I won't be renewing anytime soon. Maybe
if it is confirmed at some future date that the band is getting
together to make another album and/or go on tour, I will rejoin. But
for now, no point.

--- Shirley Vixen <shirleyvixen at hotmail.com> wrote:

> ive been getting the page for the past 7 months.
> i sent an email with my username and the problem about 3 months ago.
> no
> response. oh well. it was a waste of money. we always knew that.

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic