[trash-talk] Garbage on PBS soundstage!

Mike M newbie61 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 16 14:48:58 PDT 2006

Monday, July 3, 2006, 3:19:18 PM, wilson wrote:

> http://www.pbs.org/wttw/soundstage/

> Not sure when it was taped or where it's from - perhaps this is a rerun
> and I missed it the first time, but in any case this looks like a real
> treat

> get the VCR/TIVO ready!

Or for the Usenet addicts here, see the attached file as well as a
screenshot in alt.binaries.music.garbage... Also, you probably won't find
image quality that is this good on most HD PBS broadcasts (they like to
reduce the bitrate of the HD broadcast and use it for an SD channel
instead), nor the lack of a station identification logo.)