[trash-talk] Garbage Box Relaunch

Rob Watson garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 17:05:01 PST 2006

Garbage Box has relaunched and joined forces with Garbage Disco the new
address is www.garbagediscobox.com, please update your links and bookmarks
now.

The forum is now part of the new and improved site that features loads of
interactive parts for you guys. The important URL's are below that you need
to remember

MAIN URL:
http://www.garbagediscobox.com
http://www.garbagedisco.com

LATEST NEWS:
http://www.garbagediscobox.com/news

LATEST NEWS RSS FEED:
http://www.garbagediscobox.com/news/?feed=rss2

FORUM:
http://garbagedisco.com/forum

GALLERY:
http://garbagedisco.com/discobox/gallery

TOUR BOX:
http://garbagedisco.com/discobox/tourbox

LYRICS:
http://www.garbagediscobox.com/lyrics

The site has been spread across 2 domain names www.garbagedisco.com and
www.garbagediscobox.com the reason for this is so that we caused no
disruption to the forum and so that we could incorporate the forums
membership into our new galleries. The new Galleries on the site contain
somewhere in the region of 2500 images, maybe more we don't know! All of
these images can be commented on and votes can be submitted on your
favourites if you are logged into the forum itself. You can also send these
as E-cards to your friends and families.

The old news archive at Garbage Box has been used to populate our new
database that you can also search, as before Garbage Disco Box will always
be the first place to catch the news as it breaks. You can even catch the
news on the move with our RSS feeds if your mobile device can read RSS
Feeds. Over the coming months the archive will grow from the current number
of stories as we try to archive every bit of Garbage news that has ever
surfaced since 1994!

We hope you like what we have done with Garbage Box, for the 2 weeks we have
spent working on it we feel that the site is still up there with the best.

Rob
-----> http://garbagedisco.com