[trash-talk] Garbage to play semi-acoustic benefit concert Jan2007

Anette S. bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 25 01:59:27 PST 2006

I'd loe to go, and it's not to far away (at the time, I'm in New Zealand),
but I know I wouldn't be able to afford it, and I will be way too drunk to
care. In fact, I'm quite hammered right now and it's taken me ages to type
this.

Guess what!!!! I've got a "boyfiriend"!! Haven't gone steady with a guy in 6
years so it's a big step for me... It can't work out, tho, because I'll be
leaing in May, but we'll enjoy the time we have together.

Take care,
Anette

PS. I haven't gone skydiving yet.....