[trash-talk] NGR: HI! :D

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 18:19:16 PDT 2006

I'm still here as well. In love with Shirley now as much as I was then.

  A little bit more now that I've seen a Goodbye Mr. Mackenzie video :)

Mark Perry <msp0 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi :) I'm still here ... having fun and occasionally tearing my hair
out. Such is life ...

cheers,
mark

--- "petra."
wrote:

> Hello People.
>
> That is all. just wanted to see if people are alive and well.

"And there is magic now, under blood red trees,
All the sky will scream a mystery
And if we're strangers here, from the day we are born
Why be afraid of freedom if it is yours?"
- Truly, Delerium
icq: 12297532 aim: markms p0

http://mail.yahoo.com
Trash-talk at tcp.com delivery to manson26 at yahoo.com