[trash-talk] FW: Isa & The Filthy Tongues on Radio-Indie-Pop!

Sarah Healy sarah at circular-records.com
Fri Apr 28 01:44:31 PDT 2006

If anyone is interested you can hear Isa and the Filthy Tongues at the
station below and decide for yourself!

And just to let you guys know about this great channel in general

Thanks x

Hello,

This is a note to let you know that we have added 'Nae Tongues', 'I'll Do
What I Want', 'Sorority Girl', 'Trouble', 'Finders Fuckers', 'Celebration
Girl', 'How Many Days', and 'Ginger Beer' to our broadband radio station,
Radio Indie Pop at

HYPERLINK "http://www.radio-indie-pop.com"http://www.radio-indie-pop.com.
This is a broadband streaming only site and the music cannot be downloaded.

Over 20,000 folks are now tuning in to R-I-P!

If you have a moment, please check it out and let us know what you think.

Please use your address book to let your friends and fans know that your
music will be played within the following playlists: Thursdays, Fridays,
Saturdays, and Sundays

Also,  please link to our site HYPERLINK
"http://www.Radio-Indie-Pop.com"http://www.Radio-Indie-Pop.com.  We accept
no advertising so word of mouth means everything!

Also, please feel free to send any future releases to:

Radio Indie Pop

175 East 2nd Street #1B

New York, NY 10009

USA