[trash-talk] Palias Melbourne 26/09

Lauren lw78 at iprimus.com.au
Mon Sep 26 18:04:45 PDT 2005

Dunno if it was just the anticipation of Garbage, but I thought the support
band were horrid!!! Not sure I can sit thru them
again Wednesday night!

The band was in high spirits, Shirl chatting away about Australia being
like a second home and that
a radio station here was the first to play Vow.  From where I was sitting
the crowd sorta just seemed, I dunno kinda
half assed about getting into the gig. I was jumping around all on my
lonesome coz the friend I dragged with me isn't
really a fan. Hung back for a bit after the gig, security told us that
Shirl had left the building. True or not I left coz my friend
was getting shitty. Someone let me know if the band stopped stopped for
signing?

Setlist from memory, not actual order.

hurt/
queer/