[trash-talk] brisbane show

aaron cole supervixboy at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 24 09:06:16 PDT 2005

the set:

hurt intro / queer / bad boyfriend / boys wanna fight / sex is not the enemy
/ why do you love me / some weird song that duke sung and shirl attempted a
miserable quitar solo / vow / i think im paranoid / push it / metal heart /
bleed like me / stupid girl / when i grow up / cherry lips / only happy when
it rains / right between the eyes // special / supervixen / shut your mouth

we got to choose our encore.. the original encore was happy home / #1 crush
/ shut your mouth

shirl got duke to sing some weird sone and then steve tried to get her to
play a guitar solo.. she failed miserable

also shirley ran off the stage into the croud a bit.. and security followed
her so fast.. she was all over the place

anyways..

this was my least favourite garbage gig

the vibe in the audience was terrible imo.. like they went off a bit but i
felt like no one gave a shit when hurt started to play.. it wasnt til the
band walked out that anyone seemed to pay any attention.. and ppl at the
front were ready to leave cause they didnt expect the band to play an encore

anyways.. thats my 2 cents