[trash-talk] not me

Pilar Shepard peshep at cox.net
Fri Sep 23 08:37:19 PDT 2005

Sorry Pat - wish I had met you.  I've only been to 2 shows in San
Diego, missed the one they just had cuz my son was sick.  Also caught
the KIAB show in San Fran.  I've met up with William2000 from the old
board, but that's the only one.

**sigh**

Wish I could have made Vegas though - sounds like a fun time was had
by all.

Sounds like Garbage is gonna be a hobby band to me - nuthin wrong
with that - seems like that was the original intention all along.

If I hear one more peep about "going non-stop" for ten years, and all
those others remarks reference "hard" work - I shall surely scream!

**prepares to send Shirley a copy of the Dave Mathews Band biography
- for some perspective**