[trash-talk] a little more vegas.

Stefanie Schwartz skull at spastica.net
Sat Sep 17 00:57:01 PDT 2005

i don't even know what else to say.  it was the perfect
show.

ok i don't have the set list but they played (in no
particular order) queer, only happy when it rains (with the
fabulous aimee echo), milk (part of it, before giving up),
vow, nobody can win, i think i'm paranoid, push it, when i
grow up, right between the eyes, shut your mouth, cherry
lips, bleed like me, not my idea, bad boyfriend, stupid
girl, boys wanna fight, silence is golden, some song with
duke singing that none of us could identify, and you look
so fine, which i'm pretty sure she completely butchered
lyric-wise. i am 99% sure i heard her sing 'i can't lake it
like the other girls.'  she was totally bombed and had to
have a crew member bring her the lyric book so she could
sing 'milk.'  that was weird.  did i get everything?  i
feel like i'm missing some songs.

they threatened to play 'why don't you come over,' and then
miraculously forgot.  THANK YOU.

shirley was in a good enough mood to shave heads and tell a
lot of wacky stories, but not in a good enough mood to
honour our constant screams for random b-sides.

it was one of those shows where everything is really loose
and anything can happen, and anything pretty much did.

we had a trash-talk convention.  it's about fucking time
some of us met.