[trash-talk] version 2.0 trash singles in my room... looking for YLSF trash 30

Meg Campbell mara11jade at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 11:08:05 PDT 2005

Hey all... changed my TT account to a gmail =] (I was silver_vow at
homtail.com <http://homtail.com> )

Anyhow, thought you guys might appreciate the bit of garbage I added to my
room in my apartment at school. (at home I have garbage posters on every
wall)

my original plan was to frame the posters for all the singles and the di-cut
records with the di-cut cds... in the end it was too expensive until I found
the $1 frames at target.

hope you like!

http://www.rit.edu/~mwc9227/images/MegsRoom/IMG_0050.JPG

-meg aka silvervow

ps anyone seen a copy of trash 30 - ylsf cd single that I might be able to
aquire to also hang? I have TTITKB germany single but alas, no YLSF *sigh*