[trash-talk] Santa Cruz - Sept 7, 2005

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Thu Sep 8 12:08:21 PDT 2005

According to the bands manager (who mailed me) she says that Butch was never
at any such interview, and even if he were it's untrue. Just more negative
information being spread by doom-sayers.

Shell Bryson
new media designer & developer

icq 10058302
aol/aim subhuman2k
cell +44 (0) 7760 254 152
land +44 (0) 131 539 0188

digital:harmony
www.dhnewmedia.com

4/8 North Leith Mill, Edinburgh, EH6 6JY Scotland