[trash-talk] Santa Cruz - Sept 7, 2005

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 23:37:12 PDT 2005

intro/Hurt / Queer / Bad Boyfriend / Boys Wanna Fight / Sex is Not the
Enemy / Why Do You Love Me / Vow / Cherry Lips / Only Happy / Metal
Heart / Happy Home / Shut Your Mouth / When I Grow Up / Paranoid / Push
It / Right Between the Eyes //

Bleed Like Me / #1 Crush / Thirteen / I Fall to Pieces / Stupid Girl

Great show tonight in Santa Cruz! Shirley was having fun, taking a
number of requests for the encore. Probably the smallest stage the've
played on in the states in a long time... no multimedia equipment,
lights, video etc, no room for it!

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic