[trash-talk] Sept 3, 2005 - Portland, OR

. Karin . qkarinb at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:09:30 PDT 2005

Thanks for posting the set list.
I forgot paper and the grips/boys wouldnt give me a copy of the list ;)

Shirl was chattier than the last time I saw them ... and more relaxed.
I thought the dedication was sincere and like you, I enjoyed the slight
variation from the 'normal' set list.

Karin!

intro/Hurt / Queer / Bad Boyfriend / Boys Wanna Fight / Sex is Not the
Enemy / Why Do You Love Me / Vow / Cherry Lips / Only Happy / Metal
Heart / Happy Home / Shut Your Mouth / When I Grow Up / Paranoid / Push
It / Right Between the Eyes // Bleed Like Me / Supervixen / Stupid Girl