[trash-talk] european cancellations

Shirley Vixen shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:20:17 PDT 2005

Why is everyone missing the point?
My point was if Garbage break up and don't play the shows they said they'd
play to me they are breaking commitments to fans by giving them the shows.
If they don't break up, I probably wouldn't see it as a big a thing.
*shrugs* But to end everything without giving that one tiny wee things to
the obsessive people who have almost stalked them for 10 years and helped
sustain them, I see that as being something that would be disappointing
about the band.
But hey, they haven't done that yet.

****
you can freak out about me