[trash-talk] european cancellations

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Tue Sep 6 05:51:24 PDT 2005

You have to conside too that the band makes most of its
money off of touring and promotions, NOT album and single
sales (the band aren't big enough to make millions off of
singles). So it is a BIG DEAL to cancel a tour because
that's a lot of money to throw away. Not to mention the
costs of venues and tickets which STILL have to be paid
for partially even when a gig is cancelled.

I'm pretty pissed off that there are no more UK gigs, and
there is no way we can travel to the US or Australia to
catch the last few - but then, we'll just catch them when
tour part 2 happens later in the year / next year ;)