[trash-talk] Shirley in an old Quick

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 10:52:00 PDT 2005

OK, I KEEP FORGETTING TO SHARE THIS! It's not much though. Here in Dallas we have a daily newpaper thingie called Quick. Last month, there was an issue that had a quote from Shirley in it. It was a quote from where she bashed the Rock Star show finding a singer for Inxs. There was a small pic with it of her on stage. I repeat, not much. I grabbed MULTIPLE copies though, so if any hardcore fans want one, just give me a shout out.

April