[trash-talk] {-: Which of the Norse gods are you? I am Freya :-}

Adam i Agnieszka Gasiorowski FNORD agquarx at hyperreal.info
Tue Nov 29 13:37:56 PST 2005

	<uri: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=7885694265671924489 >

Freya
You scored 85 Wisdom, 60 Sexuality, 36 Strength, and 68 Goodliness!
The goddess of magic, love, and sex, you are very wise and know how
to get what you want. Half of all of the battle dead belong to you,
as does the exquisite necklace the "Brisingamen." You are still a
favorite with many today, especially strong women.

	Hey, Shirl, how about it...? ;-}}} {{{-;

--
Seks, seksić, seksolatki...<uri: news:pl.soc.seks.moderowana >
I love you! You're so religious - I get A-thrill when a curtain