[trash-talk] What's that wacky Shirley been up to.

C79helium@aol.com C79helium at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 05:12:08 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/16/2005 9:16:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kanuz at hotmail.com writes:

Apparently she's judging Shortlist Music Prize...

"Among the  celebrity judges for the award: Dave Matthews, Elton John, Keith
Urban,  Shirley Manson, actor Elijah Wood and Ahmir "?uestlove" Thompson of
the  Roots."

I got it from cnn.com.  I was going to post the link, but,  fuck it, I'm
lazy.

I wonder if she nominated any of the albums & if so which albums did  she
picked???

                    -cana-