[trash-talk] New Releases

Rob at the Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 00:36:52 PDT 2005

Your welcome,

The track listings for Sex is not the Enemy on CD, DVD, and 7" Glitter vinyl
(all UK) are all on my site now. Also details on the Release of Run Baby Run
in Australia on July 10 (July 11 - some stores).

Have any Trashers from the states heard anything about Bleed Like Me
(single) being issued on a Commercial CD which is confirmed somewhere. Have
a feeling it only going to be radio only.

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
http://www.garbagedisco.com
Join the forum and discuss your collections
http://www.garbagedisco.com/forum