[trash-talk] BLM radio edit

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 11:16:50 PDT 2005

small correction there.  I re-posted on that topic a
few days later because the "la la la"s actually are in
the song.  Either the radio cut them out that day, or
I just forgot to type them.

So it goes something like:
You should see my scars
You should see my scars
And try to comprehend that which you'll never
comprehend
Try to comprehend that which you'll never comprehend
Just try to comprehend that which you'll never
comprehend
Try to comprehend that which you'll never comprehend

You should see my scars (la la, etc.)
You should see my scars (la la, etc.)

Still waiting to get my copy of the promo from the
radio station...  This one DJ asked me "Are you part
of the Garbage street team, or something?"  haha, I
even manage to annoy people about Garbage through
e-mail...

-Matt

--- "Rob @ the Garbage Discography"