[trash-talk] Re: Worst Garbage lyric ever?

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 22:23:04 PDT 2005

"Life's a bitch and then you die my love" from Right
Between the Eyes

Haven't people been saying that since the 80s or
something?  The only redeeming quality that line has
is the "my love" at the end, because that makes it
more Shirley-like, but still... a little too cliche
for me.

And as someone else already mentioned, the entire
lyrics to TTID and Untouchable.  haha

-Matt