[trash-talk] I may be a pest pointing this out... BUT

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Sun May 8 08:11:03 PDT 2005

The Director's Label is great, and it shows the disdain of the music
industry for promo directors that Cunningham, Jonez and Gondry had to
actually form their own distribution label at Palm Pictures to get
their work out to the masses... Without that most of their stuff
would remain unseen again.

As for DL, there's a new batch due in August: Mark Romanek, Jonathan
Glazer, Anton Corbijn, and Stéphane Sednaoui.

Marvellous stuff - and because they're compiled by the actual
directors in question they take more care in it, rather than getting
some random do-it-all designer to slap together a DVD in an afternoon.

Ian