[trash-talk] I may be a pest pointing this out... BUT

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 14:15:12 PDT 2005

The WDYLM DVD will play on my computer, but it won't
play on my PS2.  So I guess it's region-free to an
extent, or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking
about.

The BG videos were available on some of the singles,
as far as I know, and weren't HQ or anything.  Plus
they're well OOP and sales of used singles or videos
don't benefit the band in any way - just the seller.

I think the backlash against mp3 on this list has to
do with *certain* people on this list who have some
connections to the band.  Back when this list was the
only place to find news and up-to-date info on the
band, it seems that it was more active, more friendly,
and as a community we were all willing to share with
each other.

Now with all the various message boards, the fee to
join garbage.com, and how some fans have been
recruited by the band to work closely with them,
there's this weird hierarchy among Garbage fans, and
it never used to be there.

Well, I've gone completely off the topic now, so I'll
just stop talking before I alienate everyone on here
that I haven't already...

-Matt