[Trash-talk] Bleed Like Me video

Stefanie Schwartz skull at spastica.net
Thu May 5 09:33:29 PDT 2005

i love it when they go back to videos with a plot.  my favourite part is when the three doctors' shadows appear and you can instantly pick out steve, duke and butch.  of course.  it's very cute (at least i thought it was cute), all the slightly cheesy costumes and the 'karaoke' scene at the end.  dark, convoluted story line that only barely makes sense, lots of hot shots that might get it played on mtv.  i approve.  i'm not sure if the song was the best choice for a single, but the video will help it.  'sex is not the enemy' would have done just fine here, especially since it's summer.  it could have been the new 'hot in herrrrrrre.' <3