[Trash-talk] Garbage - Ohio shows!!!

Marlon Henao MarlonHenao at bellsouth.net
Sun May 1 01:47:30 PDT 2005

Any ohio fans from columbus area going to the cleveland &/or the columbus
shows? I will be going with a friend from miami and was wondering if anyone
was driving from columbus to cleveland to split the gas money or rental. I
arrive on monday may 9th at the columbus airport and return on may 11th from
the columbus airport. If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll be happy
to arrange something.

contact me at:
email - marlonhenao at bellsouth.net
aim - marlonisyourpimp

I have posted this on myspace, livejournal, garbagedisco, official garbage
board.  Any other sites I should post this on?