[Trash-talk] Scala

Rob at the Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:14:01 PST 2005

June 2nd, come join the party!
Not announced on garbage.com but the Paradisco site has it listed, presales
are either tomorrow or at the weekend via the venue. Check with Michel
Rijkels for more details

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
http://www.garbagedisco.com
Join the forum and discuss your collections
http://www.garbagedisco.com/forum