[Trash-talk] RE: Paris Impressions

Claude Knaus clyde7 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:37:05 PST 2005

Actually during that song, a fan got on stage and kissed her. About
three security guys pulled him off the stage. And Shirley kept
singing, even looking worried if he was not hurt when they did so.
Maybe that wasn't the first time this kind of thing happened, but I
was still impressed how she handled the situation.

-- Claude