[Trash-talk] Re: Garbage fan videos

Daphne daphnegrecchi77 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 00:07:47 PST 2005

Hi Shell,
Just got back from the Easter break and read this.
I will be around tomorrow of course and i'm up for it all, i'll look out for you.
I'll collect my ticket from Clear Channel in my lunch break and then will leave work around 4:30-5.If anyone wants to hook up for a bit before the gig as well, let me know i'll have my mobile on and will check my email throughout the day.
Definitely up for post-gig drinks, bring them on!
Daphne

Message: 2