[Trash-talk] g.com

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 09:04:16 PST 2005

Although I'm not a member of the fan club, and
probably won't be anytime soon, I think you guys
should definitely have some exclusive content on the
website.  Especially those of you from Europe, who
never got your tickets from the pre-sale.

I hope BLM isn't the next single too.  Although I'm
sure a lot of people may disagree with me, I think the
subject matter of the song would turn a lot of people
off.  I'm not talking about the true meaning of the
song, whatever you may think it is, I mean that most
people will take the lyrics at face-value and think
the song is weird and sad.

I can't believe it's only 2 weeks away now (or 15 days
in the US).  These past 2 or 3 weeks have gone by
really fast.