[Trash-talk] g.com

Chris Sanchez webmaster at axisallareas.com
Mon Mar 28 06:00:19 PST 2005

Is it just me or dont you think a band who has an album coming out in 14 days would want to have there website up and running? Not to memtion that paying fan club members so far have not gotten a thing for there membership. At least give the FC members something to look at. I agree it is getting really annoying that the site is not up. Also the rumor going around that Bleed Like Me will be the next single. I hope that it is not. There are so many other songs on that album that should be the single. Then again this is just one fans point of view.

Chris