[Trash-talk] WDYLM Early releases

Rob at the Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 00:10:33 PST 2005

Dutch, Australian trashers I'm getting reports that some copies of the
single are all ready out there in the stores.

Holland
----------
Early sightings of a 2 track card sleeve single not listed on Garbage.com or
my site yet. Has anyone picked this up yet?

Australia
-----------
Blockbuster in Melbourne are allready selling the single, out on Sunday.

France
---------
Not the single but Elfie informs me that the French version of Rolling Stone
magazine has a cover mounted CD with "Space can come through anyone" on it.
Out pretty soon, Subscribers should already have it.

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
http://www.garbagedisco.com
Join the forum and discuss your collections
http://www.garbagedisco.com/forum