[Trash-talk] Madison/elsewhere tickets?

Pbecwar at netscape.net Pbecwar at netscape.net
Wed Mar 23 02:47:41 PST 2005

Ok I never thought I would come to saying this, but this official fan club presale is a complete disaster and I am pissed off.  tickets COST MORE and never arrive, Chicago has a 4 ticket MINIMUM, and I guess I'm supposed to take the subway from Omaha NE to Gare Du Nord so I can sell or give the Paris ticket to someone else.  what a ************************ing joke.  I want answers or Visa is going to dispute the charges and cause more headaches for whomever is putting on this ticketing charade.  I'm not impressed with ticketmaster lately either, but at least I know I'll get SOMETHING.

Pat

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.