[Trash-talk] Virgin Radio

LoCo lcgarbage at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 19 06:02:16 PST 2005

Hi all,

I'm coming out of lurk mode for a bit.

I, too, am trying very hard to avoid listening to the album before April
12.  I think I'm gonna make it this time.  I'm nostalgic for the days
when you buy the CD and hear it all for the first time!

I just finally saw the WDYLM video for the first time on VH1!  It's
great!  After seeing the video, I have a different interpretation of the
song.  It seems on the surface to be about a relationship with a lover,
but the video opened up the possibility that Shirley is talking to us,
the fans.  "Why do you love me when there are so many other
singers/bands out there?"  That sort of thing.  I love that so many of
their songs are open to different interpretations.

Anyway, the video is definitely their best since Push It, and I
absolutely can't wait to see them at the 9:30 Club!

-Lori