[Trash-talk] philadelphia show update!!

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 23:34:43 PST 2005

Well, that seems a little weird.  Since we haven't
gotten word yet of an opening act, is it possible that
Garbage will just play without a "special guest"?  I
don't know how the club tour works, since this is the
first time I'll be going to a show on one of their
club tours.

I guess the venue will be making a small fortune that
night with two acts performing...

-Matt